update: yay! i got my comments working again. phew, that was embarassing and frustrating since i get so few and get just wayyy too happy when i see them.
dagnammit, my comments are down again. i really like lunarpages, but i’m pretty annoyed at their recent ‘security’ upgrades (suPHP); it’s driving me nuts.
for now, till i get the comments working again, here’s a nice photo.. that’s my sweet cat pepper ~ i got her in 6th grade and she died last year, at the age of 13. appropriate for a black cat. awww, she was the best cat in the world.
also, for knitters out there traveling to/from/around the u.s., news from the transportation security administration (i kid you not): ” Knitting needles are permitted in your carry-on baggage or checked baggage. However, there is a possibility that the needles can be perceived as a possible weapon by the TSA screener. TSA Screeners have the authority to determine if an item could be used as a weapon and may not allow said item to pass through security. TSA recommends the following when bring knitting needles on an airplane:
- Circular knitting needles are recommended to be less than 31 inches in total length
- We recommend that the needles be made of bamboo or plastic (Not Metal)
- Scissors must have blunt points
- In case the screener does not allow your knitting tools through security it is recommended that you carry a self addressed envelope so that you can mail your tools back to yourself as opposed to surrendering them at the security check point.
- As a precautionary measure it is recommended that you carry a crochet hook with yarn to save the work you have already done in case your knitting tools are surrendered at the checkpoint.
Most of the items needed to pursue a Needlepoint project are permitted in your carry-on baggage or checked baggage with the exception of circular thread cutters or any cutter with a blade contained inside. These items cannot be taken through a Security Checkpoint. They must go in your checked baggage.”
hope you got a good chuckle out of that., along with some disblieving shaking of the head..